gotta stop the rust

On Sat, 22 May 2004, C Boyko wrote:

> I gotta dive for the throat when that rare error occurs. Not often that it
> happens. ;)

That's only because you're not paying close enough attention - must be
those damned kids... :)

> WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!! Cincy!!! Who's psyched????

"PSYCHED" does not even begin to describe it!   Makes me wish we had a
longer drive so we had a good excuse to leave earlier!

Drew

--

84 Wolfsburg Ed. Scirocco GTD     http://scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca/gtd
89 Audi 200 Turbo Quattro Avant