Why can't we do cool things like this at Cincy?

>From: "Camron D. Crouse" <camron@worldaccessnet.com>
>CC: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
>Subject: Re: Why can't we do cool things like this at Cincy?
>Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 21:16:21 -0700
>
>C Boyko wrote:
>
>>Here it is, plans for a different VW GTG:
>>
>>Schedule of Events:
>>
>>     *  June 18 Friday 6 p.m. - 10 p.m. -- SkyWatch Party/Alien Encounter
>>        presented by Volkswagen of America, Inc. at the "Club House," a
>>        banquet hall nine miles west of Roswell on U.S. Highway 70.  As
>>        caravans roll into town, they can join in and help scan the skies
>>for
>>        UFOs.
>>
>>    The Roswell New Beetle Convention was created as a result of the 1999
>>Volkswagen of America New Beetle commercial stating that the new cars were
>>"reverse engineered from UFOs."
>>
>>I'm sure this give you many ideas that are lamer than our current plans.
>>Offered for your discussion...
>>Cathy
>

>Fiancee and I went down to McMinnville, OR last weekend to the McMenamins
>Annual UFO Festival  <http://www.portlandtribune.com/archview.cgi?id=24106>
>in anniversary of these pictures from 1950:
><http://www.oregonuforeview.com/mcminnville1950.html>
>
>Was great fun, and I gotta tell ya, I like Flying Saucers almost as much as
>Sciroccos!
>

>- Camron from Vancouver, WA USA
>   '86.5 Black 16V 2.0L

Oh for sure, it was the "Barbie Beetle" thing I was suggesting was a bit
lame. And you know "performance options" for Beetles include fifty pounds of
stuffed animals. I thouhg the reverse engineering ad was pretty original
actually. But then, I'm an alien anyway.
Cathy, going grey, but no-so-dwarf

MSN Premium: Up to 11 personalized e-mail addresses and 2 months FREE*