From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of Jacob Hawes
Sent: Saturday, May 22, 2004 2:56 AM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: question on mounting stability

Exactly how stable are the mounting brackets that are attached to the
engine? When I loosened the rear mounting bracket (I'm pretty sure that
was the last bracket), which was attached to the transmission, the
entire engine dropped a couple of inches. Should I brace the engine with
a jack stand or a 2x4 and rope once I get the tranny out, or is whats on
there enough?
    -Jacob