Grab a coffee, and read my tale of woe...

Mark,

After sitting in one spot for more than a year (two?, damn.) I am
finally happy to report my Mk1 is a few hours of plugging in injectors
and wires to sensors away from turning the key.

"How did I get here?"

In the middle was a happy little tale involving JB Weld, a broken off
EZ-Out, drills and cutting oil, a trip to the yard and a reconditioned
head. (And a lost sister, mother, and job.)

But tonight after the sun went down and I brought the TV out to the
driveway (did anybody know JAG was about to end, like next week?) I
found myself pouring a few teaspoons of MMO down the spark plug holes.

My timing belt is on right, the intake and exhaust manifold got new
gaskets and the wiring loom now has a Knock Sensor capability.

This should just have been a weekend job that has played out over
homicidal and suicidal episodes, in mind if not in deed, so I hear you-

But it will get better.

Anybody near this guy want to just loan him a transaxle?

TBerk