WAS: cincy first timer, now NE caravan?

I'm in Mt. Kisco NY, was it you that responded to my Mt Kisco siteing thred
a wile back? Anyway Its in the northern part of Westchester County right off
of I-684 and the saw mill parkway just above I-287.  I don't know if that
helps any.  That would be really cool to drive back with some people though,
what time are you leaving sunday?

Premium! http://join.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200439ave/direct/01/