Why can't we do cool things like this at Cincy?

C Boyko wrote:

> Here it is, plans for a different VW GTG:
>
> Schedule of Events:
>
>     *  June 18 Friday 6 p.m. - 10 p.m. -- SkyWatch Party/Alien Encounter
>        presented by Volkswagen of America, Inc. at the "Club House," a
>        banquet hall nine miles west of Roswell on U.S. Highway 70.  As
>        caravans roll into town, they can join in and help scan the
> skies for
>        UFOs.
>
>    The Roswell New Beetle Convention was created as a result of the 1999
> Volkswagen of America New Beetle commercial stating that the new cars
> were
> "reverse engineered from UFOs."
>
> I'm sure this give you many ideas that are lamer than our current
> plans. Offered for your discussion...
> Cathy

Fiancee and I went down to McMinnville, OR last weekend to the
McMenamins Annual UFO Festival
<http://www.portlandtribune.com/archview.cgi?id=24106>
 in anniversary of these pictures from 1950:
<http://www.oregonuforeview.com/mcminnville1950.html>

Was great fun, and I gotta tell ya, I like Flying Saucers almost as much
as Sciroccos!

- Camron from Vancouver, WA USA
   '86.5 Black 16V 2.0L