dropping the block pt2

Just want to double check some stuff. It looks like the only thing holding the engine and tranny in are the CV joints and motor mounts. I disconnected the CV joints and have loosened the motor mount bolts. Next I plan on removing the oil pan and possibly oil pump, figuring out how to disconnect the clutch cable and sticking some 4x4s or a shipping pallet under the car to support the motor. Sound good?

So, just motor mounts to be undone and out comes the block/tranny? And to think, I swapped my first alternator by myself only a year ago.

Dan