where to get copper crush washers (fuel pump)?

Dealership carries them

ATS - Patrick Bureau - Canuck in Texas

-----Original Message-----
From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of Jeff Toomasson
Sent: Friday, May 21, 2004 2:35 PM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: where to get copper crush washers (fuel pump)?

Hi all - found out that the problem with my new S was indeed the fuel pump.
swapped in an extra I had and got it running, but ended up having some
leakage.
Granted it was around midnight and I may not have as been as attentive as I
should have, but I wanted to replace the copper crush washers to eliminate
that
from the equation. FLAPS and dealer don't stock them. They're apparently the

same size as for the fuel filter - anyone know if Orchard or Home De-pot
might
carry them? Or do I have to go buy another fuel filter to pilfer these?

Thanks!  Jeff