cincy first timer

So its my first time to this big event.  I've decided to check out what all
the talk and "Cincy Ramblings" are about and to join in on the big VW logo.
I'm looking to hook up with some fellow New Yorkers or Northeasterners for
the ride across the long state of Penn. (if thats the way everyone is
going).  Please let me know were the Rendezvous is going to be so I can take
part in the coolest looking caravan ever.  Oh yeah, i have to find a place
to stay so any suggestions would be really appreciated, I think someone said
something about a marriot 27mi from the house that had a room left or had a
room booked?, ether way let me know. Thanks

Dan
87 16v