[OT} Thunderbird

I was a Thunderbird user for a while and prior to that I used Eudora but
that was until someone told me about Outlook 2003.  I've been forced to
use old versions of Outlook on the job which caused me to hate Outlook
but 2003 is a different story.  I still use Thunderbird for personal
email at the office but Outlook 2003 is the prefered client now at
home.  Thunderbird is a nice product for free and a big upgrade of
Outlook Express.  If you like html mail then you might want to try
PocoMail but it's not free.

Avery Moore
Fountain Inn, SC
85 8v 2.0