Front-end vibration?

okay let me recap

both front bearings have been changed.
all 4 tires have been changed. and balance twice.
rims are straight and have no "egg shape"
cv joint have both been changed.

I am pretty sure ite the tie-rods and yes the shking
is in the steering wheel.

--- Allyn <amalventano@sc.rr.com> wrote:
> >I though it could have been a tire, so I changed
> all 4 tiores and got them
> > balance with the road-test machine..
> >
> > The problem remains.
>
> are the wheels hubcentric?
> could have a bent hub or unevenly worn bearing.
> tie rod end loose should be felt in the steering
> wheel.
> Al

=====
ATS - Patrick Bureau - '85 3A/JH 2L 102.5 WHP Scirocco.
'86 8v White, '82 1.7L Carbed,  '78 Gti 8v and  '81 S Project.
Email: ats@longcoeur.com - Web: http://ats.longcoeur.com/
See what I am selling today on ebay: HTTP://tinyurl.com/22e5b