FS: Scirocco 16v turbo kit

thanks for the correction... I thought there was something wrong with it, but wasn't sure when I found it on the net.

Mike

Kent McLean <kentmclean@mindspring.com> wrote:
Mike Smith wrote:
> "When two patterns combine,
> in a way surpentine,
> That's a Maori!"

What does an indigenous person (A.K.A. aborigine) from
Australia or New Zealand have to do with two patterns
combining? That's a moire.

[Now I can't get that dang song out of my head. Thanks.]

Kent

word (wûrd)
interj. Slang. Used to express approval or an affirmative response to something. Sometimes used with up. Source