dist cap

John,
Generally there products are pretty decent.  I generally always try to use
Bosch, but in a pinch I don't think I would hesitate to try there dist.
cap.  I know there oil filters are good(we use them on the Dakota, Ram and
Neon).  And it sure beats that crap from VIP, which I have used in the past
and had problems with.

John