OT: Cicadas

Actually, Dave, I've been seeing these damn bugs just about every year, while living in northern VA.  It's just this strain of them that comes out every 17 years.  I am now living in MD and have yet to see one (even this year!).  However, my mother called my grandmother in CA and my gradmother said they were so loud, she could hear them over the phone.

No Cicada juice on my bumpers...
Mike
'86 red 16v (Red 5)

You can only do it once every 17 years so it would definately be
something the kids would remember.

word (wûrd)
interj. Slang. Used to express approval or an affirmative response to something. Sometimes used with up. Source