Cincy is Coming (I will be prepared)

Derrick,

Cincy is June 4-6
I believe there is 3 people coming from MD, me being one of them.  We are
leaving Fri morning.
The plan so far is to take 70 all the way there and trying to meet with the
DE/PA/NJ group at the 70/76 junction.
Tony and Mike are the others that I know of that are going.

Tony (neptuno) neptunonc@yahoo.com
Mike Smith smithma7@yahoo.com

-Doug