Quick headbolt question

Dan, you cant be in ford country, everyone knows ford
country is texas man...

BTW www.germanautparts.com has it in the tool section
get the whole set so you wont be looking for the 8mm
for the cv's then 10mm for the Starter and 12mm for
the headbolts.

--- Dan Smith <sad_rocc@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Unfortunately, my NAPA resides in Ford pickup land.
> Trying to describe the part to them alone was quite
> a process. You'd think I was trying to get blinker
> fluid. I got a 10mm on order and they have a 12mm in
> stock, listed as an audi specialty tool. We'll see.
>
> Dan

=====
ATS - Patrick Bureau - '85 3A/JH 2L 102.5 WHP Scirocco.
'86 8v White, '82 1.7L Carbed,  '78 Gti 8v and  '81 S Project.
Email: ats@longcoeur.com - Web: http://ats.longcoeur.com/
See what I am selling today on ebay: HTTP://tinyurl.com/22e5b