OT- Any advice on PDAs?

S'me again...  :-)

With things getting as complicated as they are, I think it is time that I get
a PDA.  I have an electronic device from sharp that holds phone numbers and
web addresses, but I need more...  Can I use one to help keep track of my
checking account?  I tend to use my debit card, and those little purchases add
up quickly.  The fact that I can tie-in to my computer at home should be a big
help too (even though it will prolly be slower than the PDA itself).  I am
hoping to spend 100.00 or less, but I may be flexible depending on what all I
discover...

Any help or advice is greatly appreciated as always...

David Utley
Cable Volkswagen
405-470-3129
1-800-522-6793