Something you guys might find interesting

Hey so when you guys where talking about that Salad
that you where going to make at cincy and I comented
on how if you (general you) where going to tossed
it,(that salad) That maybe hot KY was in
order.......(there is a method to this madness)

Did that coment then make me an A$$Hole or did it just
make me talk about A$$Holes?

Well all of this said and done Im sure that I look
like an A$$hole Now.... :)

Maybe not, But I love the list even If I went to FT.
Drunkendale this weekedend (nice Asses there!) and I
come back to 300+ emails......
SOme about Tattoos, PA pircings and now Assholes.....
Somehow we keep comming to that again????

I wonder now what I got myself into.........

Cheers,
Tony
(wondering if Im an AsShole yet)