Something you guys might find interesting

<begine fester>
sure there was no harm in it, but in real life if you call some one a perv you get into hot water or the very least a swift kick to the nads, anywook just wanted to rant about something and cause i'm pissed at rocco.org sendin me this email warning without attachment as to the problem, pat was just first person that blew on my ambers that made flame.  So if it's any consulation, I'm always an asshole so don't take it personally if what is said makes me punch hole through my comp.

<end molesters/>  the real pervs
In a message dated 5/18/2004 2:16:47 PM Eastern Daylight Time, calimus@techography.net writes:

> Looks like the meaning got lost in the text again.  Primo, I'm pretty
> sure that Patrick ment no insult, it's more of a typical male
> compliment.  Kinda like someone belching and their buddy calling it a
> good one.  I'm sure patrick will speak up and clarify
> himself though.
>
> William

Cheers!
Primo