how to break loose

First off, catch my last e-mail if you are wanting to drop off the list
because of the goings on just a few min ago.  I think between text and
culture, the real meaning was lost.  I hate to see people leave over a
misunderstanding.  If you really want to contune leaving, take the link
that you listed, and go all the way to the bottom of the page, the form
field next to the "Unsubscribe or Edit OPtions" is where you will want
to start.  Not sure what the steps after that though.  But there should
be some prompts on the resulting page.

William