Cincy is Coming (I will be prepared)

In 16 days if all goes according to plan, I will be rolling out of DFW around 9 or 10am on 6/2/04. I hope to roll into town on 6/3/04, hook up with Ron and do a little video. Also I want to help Daun do some prep on Friday

Tonight in my little road prep session I did the following

1) Replaced all exhaust hangers and checked the exhasut system
2) Replaced the door strikers
3) Changed oil (yummy Rotella 15w-40)
4) Changed to transaxle fluid (fresh GL4 80w-90)
5) Check the ac system to acheive optimum cooling (running at 38 degrees at the outer vents), outside 83 with 90% humidity. Chil-rific
6) Tested the FM modulator for the MP3 player, and downloaded 300 minutes of music so far

Things left to do

1) repack rear bearings
2) pick up spare alt belt
3) pack spare parts
4) flush the brake system
5) flush and fill the coolant, hmmmmm I think I will go with the New G12 pricey but good
6) Wash, Wax and clean the inside
7) get windows tinted (if money and time allows)
8) plan the most scenic route from DFW to Cincy
9) just "GIT-R-DONE"

That was one of my prep days for Cincy, what was yours.
Brian