From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of John Ringham
Sent: Monday, May 17, 2004 4:22 PM
To: 'scirocco list'
Subject: Pre ND Show BBQ cruise.

We are planning to meet at Woodside High Saturday morning @ 10:00 -
10:30 before the BBQ and cruising up 84 to 35 to 9 right?  I suggest
changing the meeting place to Can"y"ada College, 1 exit north of the
Woodside Road exit off 280. The second parking lot to the right from
the entrance has a great view of the bay, and would be a great
location for some pics. When we leave for the bbq we can leave via the
back entrance to the college and take Can"y"ada road to 84.

Yes?

- John