From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of Jeff Toomasson
Sent: Sunday, May 16, 2004 12:27 PM
To: Marc Getty; 'scirocco list'
Subject: Re: New Dimensions - Next Sunday

Yes, sir - Marc - there are several of us going.

Here's the list of the locals:
- Me
- Mark Hausler
- Jason Kambic (lurker)
- Rob Liu (lurker)
- John Ringham
- Craig Williams (sans car)
- Tobias
Randy Block, Dick Wong, Raffi are unconfirmed.

I know that several people from around the west coast are coming - Kevin
Collins from Arizona. Shannon is coordinating a big crew from the PNW too...

Most, if not all, of these fools are meeting at Dave Guido's in Saratoga
(10-15 miles from ND) on Saturday for a BBQ early in the afternoon - all
listers are invited I'm sure. Will you be mobile? Staying in a hotel?

Feel free to give me a call if you'd like any more details.

Jeff  650.302.6777 (cell)