Something you guys might find interesting

http://www.funksoulkitty.org/tat/tat.html

OMG!  You f**kin rule!!!  You've managed to combine two loves of my life
- a beautiful backside, and a Scirocco.  You just raised the bar of
"coolest chick, ever" in my eyes...  :D

As a bit of a body modification freak, I've been contemplating a tat to
reflect my love of Sciroccos for years now.  You've just inspired me to
make it happen.  I'm working on a VW symbol for the top ball of my
apadravya piercing (I used to make jewelry for a living), but nothing
says "I'm a Scirocco freak" better than a permanent tattoo...

Quick question:  why aren't the turn signals clear?!?  :D

Mark.
75
77
80 S