Something you guys might find interesting

That is a depth of dedication and honor that I have yet to aspire to (and
probably never will due to "America's Most Wanted" alleged perpatrator
specifics shouted during every episode [the entire 15 min. of viewing time
it's had throughout my life], "Known Tatoos").

It's awfully hard to deny that you're the alleged perpatrator and
convince the nations finest that a VW ensignia is something just EVERYONE
has.

Nice ink! Nice canvas!

Though I have yet to be graced by the opportunity to drive a MKI, this
speaks volumes as to the intense devotion it can engender.

'Nuff said?  ;^}

Tim

Suffocating together ... would create heroic camaraderie.
		-- Khan Noonian Singh, "Space Seed", stardate 3142.8