1977 and 1981S Fenders..

In order of precedence for the fenders (yes folks I am working my best ways
here do not panic)

Here are the top 5 folks, now money talks, where "I want" walks.

I apologize if this is going to sound rude, but such is life, I have 3
auctions from folks that use "buy it now" and ignore my emails to stall for
time to buy the actual item,.

You want it; you have the cash, pay up, and otherwise stop wasting my time.
Thank you.

If you are in the first ones to be on my list below, Email me your Paypal
account to receive your invoice. (You have 2 days to email me - otherwise I
will move on to the next person) When you pay you need to indicate what
fenders you wants: I.e.: 1977, 1981 + headlights or not, 90$/pair or
50$/each fenders, and 50$ both headlights with corners).

YES I will deliver the items for FREE at Cincy.

I accept Paypal only in this case as too many folks on the list want MKI
fenders.

Here is the top 5. (Yes I have many more... and I keep the email in order or
receipt.)

1. Eric S for set of 77+headlights/corners
2. Kirsten Jensen for Set of 81S Silver Fenders
3. Jeffrey W. Bynum for set of 81S Fenders
4. Bryan Rankin (any set)
5. Rob Lahey For 81S fenders

Eric, Kirsten, you got 48 hrs to email me your Paypal account.

I think you can ask anyone around here that have bought stuff from me that I
do not sell crap, nor do I lie when I say something is straight and without
rust holes in them.

ATS - Patrick Bureau - Canuck in Texas