[Fwd: Re: 81 Scirocco FS - not mine -- this is mine and only$1000]

I'd be happy to!  It'd have to be after Cincy though.  MO tomorrow,
Quebec city next weekend, birthday the weekend after that, then to VA
"enroute" to Cincy the following weekend.  I will have a sore butt after
this month!

Anytime after Cincy though, no problem.  I'm always up for a road
trip...

As for TMB's tow dolly - man that thing is sketchy.  I actually borrowed
it to bring back the 80S I bought from Kervin in VA a while ago.  If
you're going to borrow it I would suggest welding EVERYTHING again.
Almost all the welds were cracked when I used it - and most of the welds
were just laying on top of the metal.  I attempted to fix a few with a
crappy arc welder at the time, but it just wasn't working well...  I was
afraid the thing was going to rip apart the whole time.  Not to mention
that the thing bounces around like CRAZY when it's empty.  Sorry to TMB
for slamming his dolly, but I'm just giving you a heads up...

I'm not sure if a "gutless cutlass" will handle the Appalachian
"mountains" though.  There's a few pretty big (for the East coast
anyways) climbs and descents along the way...  If the engine will pull
it up the hills, I'm not so sure those brakes will stop everything going
down...

That's a sweet car for $1000 bucks...

Let me know!

Mark.
75
77
80 S
81
81 S  2.0 ABA/JH/4K - poor bastard work horse

---