Say hello to my little friend! </scarface>

I really do have a problem, friends. This is my eighth mk1. I bought it because it was too good of a deal to pass up. Since it's grey and w/o A/C, I decided to take a shot and see if it would give me an equivalent base and save me some time on my project. I was lucky enough to have Mark and Jason going to LA this weekend where the now PO lives. Well $1200 later, it's not nearly as straight as I would have liked (and probably unrealistically expected) from a potential show car standpoint, but it's a good fun car for now and will supply me many hours of enjoyment until my other S comes together (not to mention supplying me with a mint set of mk1 Euro bumpers). On top of that, I'm planning on buying a caddy in the coming weeks and scheming to buy a '75.  Ugh - I need help!   :-/

This one came with:
- 3A block rebuilt by Rapid Parts a few years back
- ported solid lifter head w/ G-grind
- TT exhaust
- "Carrera threaded shock bodies" (does that equal coilovers?) with Tokico Illuminas and additional Camber/caster plates
- rebuilt 4k w/ new clutch
- MoMo Corse racing seats (which my fat ass barely fits into) w/ 4pt belts welded onto Scirocco seat sliders, Momo wheel and knob too..
- one set of 14" grey Watanabe wheels w/ Yoko AVS'
- one set of gold Panasport-looking 15x5.5 wheels w/ P700's
- full 16v brake setup w/ two sets of slotted rotors
- stress bars, swaybars

Check it out:
http://validpath.com/images/grey81s/page_01.htm

I finally got to drive it this morning and OMG is it fast!