No subject

Yeah I heard that Sister Cathy,

beatrice decided to blow lots of cracks into my new (last june) coolant bottle, previous old yellow bottle never had a crack, so I replace it yet with another new bottle.. good thing it stop steaming though cracks and has not created anew ones, bad part, now I have leaking joints on my hoses return lien from bottle to water pump... yep will try to get it fixed one of thes next day...oh and it did not like I repaired a chevy truck I bet, as the steering shakes now, waitting for the pair of tie-rods to arrive by mail to fix that problem, Giod thing I fixed the Ford Truck, as the Cabby decided to toss an alternator belt, so got a new set and will (one day) fix it ..

Dubs: worst jealousy than them is women....

---
ATS - Patrick Bureau - Canuck in Texas