The animism of the 'Roc(s) [ECONOMY SIZED]

>After hearing (well reading actually) all the jealous spats that happen in
>the stables amongst the loved ones of the multi-dubbed I would politely
>chuckle behind the span of my hand at the misfortune of others.

<Holds spread hand to face, to mask hearty guffaw>

Maybe you should read the archives, and discover where your car is heading,
my MkII did the fuel fountain at the track two years ago (yup, it's a trend
setter...). But on the plus side, if you park the fuel spewer over the long
lawn, maybe the grass will die?
Cathy, list botany gal

PS- sounds like another herd of sick dubs, are we really masochists? My
fountain of choice for the day will be coolant, tales of burping to
follow...and I don't envy you the fuel spewage, I got someone else to fix
mine when the line went bustarino.

MSN Premium with Virus Guard and Firewall* from McAfeeŽ Security : 2 months
FREE*