The animism of the 'Roc(s) [ECONOMY SIZED]

----- Original Message -----
From: "Daun Yeagley" <vwdaun@yahoo.com>
To: <stetson@unrealexpectations.ath.cx>; "scirocco list"
<scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Saturday, May 15, 2004 11:30 PM
Subject: Re: The animism of the 'Roc(s) [ECONOMY SIZED]

> --- stetson <tim@unrealexpectations.ath.cx> wrote:
>
> > I can now sympathize w/ the dubling rivalry eluded to by
> > other listers
> > (Cathy) and attest to the phenomenon.
>
> It's a bitch isn't it?  They're evil cars I tell you, evil!
>  My beater 'roc is suffering from the exact problem as
> yours - leaky fuel line in multiple locations.
>
> I think this may be turning into a very popular tech
> procedure at this year's Cincy - Drew MacPherson
> demostrating the splicing in of A2 plastic fuel lines to
> rusty A1 VWs.

Considering the "parts" GT I just picked up has leaky fuel lines, this might
come in handy... as my dad doesn't really wanna go through the trouble of
rebuilding the lines, front to back, on another car again(as The Evil Car
had to have them)... and the parts car is looking tempting to become a
driver, despite the fact of it being a slushbox. I just don't wanna junk out
another Audi, as rare as the GT is. =o\

~Matt