Date: Sat, 15 May 2004 07:40:43 -0500
From: "ATS - Patrick Bureau" <ats@longcoeur.com>
Subject: FS: 1977 and 1981S Fenders
To: <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>

Alright you MKI folks I have 2 pairs of fenders for sale

1977 Old Style MKI Fenders, brown with striping, no rust (some surface
inside wheel well but nothing that cannot be sanded down real quickly)
(head lights assemblies also available with these fender at additional
50$/set (buckets with corner lights)

1981-S Newer MKI design (cut out corner lights over fender), against pretty
rustless fenders, gray color

Each pair for 90$ + Ship (delivery to Cincy is fine with me as well)

Patrick Bureau - ats[edithtisout]@longcoeur.com
'85 2L Prolwer X1 Scirocco
82 Scirocco for Sale : http://ats.longcoeur.com/for%20sale/82%20rocco/
ATS A1 Parts on ebay - http://tinyurl.com/22e5b