JH introduced... (was clean '83 on eBay)

On Fri, 14 May 2004, Max Phillips wrote:

> She actually turns 20 later this year.  I can't remember the month
> offhand - I need to check the sticker in the doorjamb.  Anyone in the NH
> area up for a Rocco birthday party?  She's asking for a set of euro
> bumpers as a b-day present.  :P

Sorry man.  My 84 Wolfie got Euro bumpers for her 19th birthday.  For her
20th it's Corrado g60 front seats.  Door cards and rears are still
original pinstripes - but the rears are showing their age and 16V pleather
is going in there.

A new paint job in Mars Red is promised before her 25th - I had to sign in
blood.

Drew

--

84 Wolfsburg Ed. Scirocco GTD     http://scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca/gtd