[no subject]

Jeff Toomasson said:

> Besides, if my wife hated my hobby so badly, how do you think I managed to
> convince her to stay at home by herself with a 6-month old baby while I go
> have
> fun 4000 miles away?!

The answer is obvious:  Cause she can't stand your funky ass, neither can
the baby! ;-)

> Get yer fax straight there, turbo...

Hey, my *facts* are straight, there blower.  Least I don't own and
knowningly sell sabatoged "super firey" edition sciroccos.

> BTW - does everyone know you're bringing your bitch-ass Corrado?

Does everyone know not to buy a car from you?  Yes.  Does everyone want to
see the the TDI Rado?  Yes.  Does everyone want to laugh at your bitch ass
rental car cause your balls aren't big enough to drive your own car?  YES.
 You cali pussys could learn a few lessons from Tobias or Meze. (or just
stand there and look and say, holy shit, someone that lives in California
DOES have balls).

OH, PS - glad your coming to cincy :-D

PSS - You better be treating my kid well, don't want to have to call
social services.

--
Eric
www.vintagewatercooleds.com

79 VW Iltis
81 Scirocco S (TDI Swap project)
90 Corrado TDI
91 Cabriolet (2.0 Crossflow swap project)