JH introduced... ((F'ing subject replaced)

84.5 Wolfsberg was the first car in the US with the big wing... introduced
late in the model year around the end of August or very early September in
1995 but as a 1984 model... this car also brought a new Red to the model line.

The JH was used in the entire '84 Scirocco model year.

-Raffi