Harnesses, 3 or 4 pt., 2 or 3 inches?

i dont know if anyone else responded to this but i think that for the application in a scirocco that between 3-4pt harnesses the 3 is the better choice b/c of the mounting point. especially if you are using stock seats. on the schroth website it has an application chart and it says that their 4 pts are only applicable in our cars with race seats or stock recaros "sport seats". it mounts in the places where your rear seatbelts are bolted. the 3pt harness mounts in the c-pillar in the rear. there is actually a threaded hole underneath your head liner for this already. good luck

"Hignight, Joshua Adam " <joshua.hignight@baptistcollege.edu> wrote:So, what works best in scrioccos? I'm guessing 4 pt., but I'm not sure what matters between 2 and 3" harnesses.

Reason I guess 4 pt. is attaching to the rear seatbelt mounting points.

A few clues would help, thanks. Whenever I finally get my scirocco running again, I could use to get rid of the stock belt on the drivers side.

Thanks!