Status

>From: Kevin Collins <kcollins@type53.net>
>To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
>Subject: Re: Status
>Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 21:02:59 -0700
>
>Allyn wrote:
>
>>oh great, another one. just as a safety measure i have ran the usual
>>battery of scans on my system (nothing found).
>
>Again an IP address belonging to Cogeco Cable in Canada was in the header
>of the infected messages I got tonight.. somebody on the list must be a
>subscriber?
>
>--
>Kevin Collins
>Chandler, AZ
>'86.5 16v 2.0
>'02 GTI 337

(representing the Canadians, as in "blame Canada"...)

Does it mean the person subscribing to Cogeco is the source, or is it one of
those things that sends from everyone in your contact list? I've not gotten
it, nor am I a Cogeco subscriber. (you all know I'm on the friggin slowest
dialup in the world here, so no cable) But I may have Cogeco addys in the
favorite contacts, as may many of those on the list.
Cathy

STOP MORE SPAM with the MSN Premium and get 2 months FREE*