Cincy caravan from VA area? Towing a roc w/ a roc to Cincy...

Derrick,

Was the question for us in the MD area?
If so I would guess we would stop 2 3 times at the
most.

Honestly if our bladders hold we could just do one
stop to gas up and eat lunch and take a brake.
otherwise I think that 2 is the number. as far as your
car making it well.....Im with you....I dont know if
my roc-roc will be I have to find out.... Right?

Mine has been hesitating on iddle. I hope that doing
the tune up helps, but we'll soon find out.

Cheers,
Tony