16v running problems.

Ok, so if you are just driving along in whatever gear at whatever speed, intermittantly it will loose like 30% of its power, and have no throttle
response. When you flip the key off and re-start it, everything is normal. I've done the pin out test on the OXS control unit, and everything is
within spec(O2s, MA potentiomiter, Coolant temp sender ect....) So, now I'm thinking....maybe the knock box is pulling the timing back for
whatever reason, and when I switch the key off, it re-sets....Or, could be a bad knock sensor? Anyone have a problem like this before? Have not
checked for faults in the knock box yet, I have to get my LED light from work out of my toolbox.

Oh this is a '87 roc 16v

less then a month till cincy!! woo hooooo

Chris
GoMotorsports.com free e-mail - www.goracemail.com
WebMail Professional - 25MB mailbox, POP3 & SMTP access for US$22.95/yr
A division of GoMotorsports.com :: Collectibles & More