From: Drew drew@scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca
Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 14:27:42 -0400
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: best way to clean leather upholstery?

I just acquired a set of Corrado G60 seats that have been stored in a
basement for a while and have a light dusting of mildew on them.
Unfortunately I have a very low tolerance for mildew, especially in a
confined space like a car.

Does anyone have a recommendation for cleaning these seats effectively
without damaging the leather?

Drew

84 Wolfsburg Ed. Scirocco GTD http://scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca/gtd
89 Audi 200 Turbo Quattro Avant
94 A3 Golf GL TurboDiesel, 99 A3 Jetta GL TDI