word document (yet another infected message)

Well I'm not with cogeco, sob, or I'd have cable. I'm just getting a ton of
people offering to let me babysit thier 1.5million, or that's what I'm
assuming they are (from guys with names I don't know, so out they go), I got
one yesterday with a topic "Pertnarship opportunity" Yeah, that'll be legit.
Cathy