Cabby problems - engine not shutting off and smoke!

Engine was turned off, the car kept running for approx 10sec.  About
when it died, smoke starting coming out (with a coolant smell) coming
from under the car (could have been from exhaust, but not exactly sure).
I'm thinking that the smoke and the dieseling occurring together is a
coincidence, but I'm not positive.  Any thoughts?  I'm going to guess
that the smoke was caused by a blown headgasket.

I only need a few more weeks from this thing!

koabi

PS: my pressure plate removal issue was resolved with some hammer love.
Thanks Patrick