Its all over guys.

Well, after 7 years of being on the Scirocco list, wow since highschool, it's
time to end an era, and this chapter in my life.  I've always said that when
I start deleting more than 50 percent of the messages that I would leave, and
it's gotten to around 90 percent now. However, that's beside the point.  I
have begun to stagnate and its time for a life change.  I've decided to sell the
rocco and move on.  On to Europe, for a couple months to "find myself" I guess
its called. To smoke my brains out, get high and laid in Amsterdam, get drunk
with German Beer in Munich, sing in Vienna (well not really sing), spend time
where my Grandfather grew up in Amalfi Italy, party in Barcelona, see all the
sights and all points in between and try to look at life in a different way.
I'm not really at crisis, but I am at a point where something has to change
and this is part of it.  I'll probably remain on the list for the next week.  I
wish everyone well, it has been great to be a part of this community for so
long.

Brian 86 16v
98 Jetta GLX Vr6