Eddie Kit...

Cool Hand Luke (1967)

Captain, Road Prison 36: What we've got here is... failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach. So you get what we had here last week, which is the way he wants it... well, he gets it. I don't like it any more than you men.
Mike
'86 red 16v (Red 5)

Ron Pieper <rapieper@yahoo.com> wrote:
Guns & Roses stole that line from...oh...what movie was that???

--- Mike Smith wrote:
> ps. You know it's bad when it makes me think of Guns N Roses lyrics....
> "What we've got here... is a failure to communicate."

word (wûrd)
interj. Slang. Used to express approval or an affirmative response to something. Sometimes used with up. Source