"Cabbies", tonight's episode

Daun Yeagley wrote:

> --- C Boyko <roccit_53@hotmail.com> wrote:

<snip>
>  so I have to think of some way to plumb in some
>
>>cool air from
>>below into the rain tray as well.
>

> Hmmm.  NACA duct?  :p
>

> =====
> Daun Yeagley

I was thinking one of those cool air intake things but set up to feed
cool air from the wheel well area (with a filter/screen over the intake)
to the rain tray.

Avoiding motor fumes is key, you can't draw it from in front of the fire
wall.

If you don't want to cut a hole in the wheel well you could duct it to
besides the radiator, under the crossmember, or somewhere up front.

lmk if you want some sketches I am thinking of.

TBerk