Replies nonsense

I agree also. Reply as you will, read as you will. Its a free contry most of
us live in lets keep it that way, (NO POLITICAL RESPONSES NESSICARY!!!!!!!!)

I have been on the list for much over a year and I never really cared
whetehr the response was on the top or the bottom, or even inbetwixed.
THANKS for pointing out something I really didn't give a shit about and now
replies after annoy the shit outta me.

Peace Out,
Rhett
Rocco_crossing
'83 Rocco (DEAD!!) :-(  Now what to do???
Buy a GTI!! Got an '83 for that too!!