Posting replies

-----Original Message-----

From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org] On Behalf of T Berk

A) Because it disrupts the flow of conversation.
Q) Why should I not Top Post?

----------------------------

A) Because it does according to non-liberalist pseudo engineers on this list
(grin)

Q) Why should not do what your hearts tell you to do?

In this case it is my first below message reply because it made sense to do
so in this particular instance (not to mention the truly appropriate way to
"net etiquette" post on a mailing forum which includes only quoting the part
of the message you are replying to, not to mention the trimming of the
headers and signature that never end), but normally I reply over the old
message (mostly out of laziness)  because I truly care to only read the
reply to a message I already is aware of and expect other lister to read in
such a fashion.(and that I have broadband and I don't care how big the
messages are - I know that is insensitive on my part as a user to the master
of the list because he has to archive all the "extras" along with content.)

PS: do what you want, they can delete our messages, it's fine with me, if
such and such (super-engineer-care-to-deem-a-reply-to-a-topic) does not
implicate their "savant knowledge" on the rest of us
(poor-dimwitted-babbling-annoyance) list member we are, less crap for me to
delete from my mailbox. (wolfish grin - yes I am playing!)

PSS: yes I meant what I said, maybe.

PSSS: So do you want me to bring a 6 pack of Shiner Boch (dark Texas beer)
or Shiner Wheat (Blond Texas beer)?

ATS - Patrick Bureau - Canuck in Texas