does this scirocco-l addy exist?

On 5/9/04 9:20 PM, "Brett VanSprewenburg" <brett@netacc.net> wrote:

> See how much fun this can be?  Everyone enjoying the default enabled
> features and security
> of the typically compromised OS of the day?
>
> ==Brett

*ignites the flame-war torch*

"Why, NO, Brett, I'm not having such problems because *my* OS is not
compromised, nor are a lot of features enabled by default!"

| Jim Jarrett,Rochester NY      '93 Passat GLX (FOR NOW),       |
|                                '84 Scirocco (FOR NOW)         |
| mailto:jarrett@rpa.net         '81 Rabbit Convertible 16v     |
|                                  (only running VW)            |