Help: Mushy brake pedal, any suggestions?

ok guys, had some more time to work on it this weekend, and it didn't go so well:

1.) Gravity bled the rears several times, one caliper had a few small bubbles.
2.) Gravity bled the fronts just in case.  Not a single bubble.
3.) Power bled the entire system; power bleeder at 13 psi, farthest calipers first.
4.) Checked lines/calipers/bleeder valves for leaks while still under pressure.

Still mushy, although a teeny bit better, probably cause of the bubbles that were released at one of the rears.

I smelled the vacuum hose coming off the booster to see if it smelled like fluid in case my master cylinder blew a seal (or a walrus... doh!), doesn't seem to, but the rubber smell may be masking it.

Any other ideas before I go replacing the master cylinder?  Anyone nearby Binghamton NY with some brake experience that could go over everything with me?  Pay would be involved of course.