Western caravan to cincy - PLEASE READ

Scott,

Katy and I would love to stay again if we can!

Also...this year, I was thinking the southern route...2x now I have gone
home via the southern route to St Louis, and I find it a much more
enjoyable ride (and possibly a bit shorter).

--
Eric
www.vintagewatercooleds.com

79 VW Iltis
81 Scirocco S (TDI Swap project)
90 Corrado TDI
91 Cabriolet (2.0 Crossflow swap project)